Property Damage Insurance Claims

When you purchase homeowner’s insurance, you are generally purchasing an insurance policy that provides several different types of coverage.  A typical homeowner’s policy provides coverage for damage to your dwelling and personal property.  A business insurance policy provides similar coverage for your business and business property.  If you sustain property damage a dispute may arise between you and your insurance company.  If an insurance company has denied or underpaid your claim for property damage STRUBLE, P.A. will fight for you.  Typically, the insurance company will be required to pay our attorney’s fees if we prevail which allows us to represent you regardless of the amount of your claim. 

The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of insurance disputes handled by STRUBLE, P.A. in our Florida offices: